TODAY’S FASHION BECOMES RESOURCES FOR TOMORROW
High-quality clothes from used materials made to last
In the fashion industry we see many contradictions. We prefer to buy a new item of clothing for every occasion. For example, because we feel social pressure or because a new item gives us confidence. The purchase of a garment is easily done with a click of a button. This results in overflowing wardrobes and large amounts of discarded clothing. At the same time, we are aware of this behavior’s negative impact on the environment and social conditions, such as child labor. Pretty crazy right? We thought so. So instead of complaining, we decided we don’t have to move mountains to make a difference. Sometimes the solution is so easy; it only needs your outrageous amounts of love.
We slew the fashion industry dragons at home; we created a fair, unique, fun and accessible community. Together we have a mission that everybody can join in on and we offer something special to everybody. We invite you to join us in the journey to flip our wardrobes. Let’s do it together!
- Repeatable techniques (scalable).
- Discarded clothing as a resource.
- Significantly extended lifespan to discard clothes.
We commit to:
- focusing on extending the life of clothing.
- providing insights and developing methods to increase and extend the love for your clothes. We offer the basics for a wardrobe that makes you happier and better for the world.
- keeping clothes out of landfills (and on your body).
- extending the life of clothes without compromising on style.
- opt for an individual approach by taking care of your clothes ourselves and by not depending on commercial fashion brands.
- encourage the teaching of (upcycle) techniques for needlework to the younger audience.
- ensuring you can get started quickly. With stylish sewing patterns and the clearest step-by-step instructions in texts, drawings and videos.