Terms and Conditions
Updated: 2021 – 01 – 10
Please read our terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website.
Use of the Site is intended for visitors ages 18 and up. Registration to be a user of the Site is void where prohibited. We hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that may be deemed harmful to minors.
This Agreement, and any posted revision to this Agreement, shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Site whether as a guest or a registered user. You may terminate your access to the Site at any time, for any reason, by emailing us and requesting the deactivation and deletion of your account.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post, or remove any posting (including private messages) by you, or to deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Site at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. We expressly reserve the right to remove your profile and/or deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Site if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated this Agreement or pose a threat to the Site and/or its other users.
3. Registration Information
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current, and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site (“Registration Information”); (b) maintain the security of your password and identification; (c) maintain and promptly update the Registration Information, and any other information you provide to us, to keep it accurate, current, and complete; and (d) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
4. Account Security
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your User ID and password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential
You agree to notify The wardrobe flip immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by The wardrobe flip any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your The wardrobe flip user ID, password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.
You may not use anyone else’s The wardrobe flip user ID, password, or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that The wardrobe flip user ID, password, or account. The wardrobe flip cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
5. Site Content
The Site contains content created or posted by Company (“Company Content”). Company Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other laws, and Company owns and retains all rights in the Company Content. The Site may also contain User Content and other content of the Site licensors.
The Site performs technical functions necessary to offer the services on the Site, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting content to allow its use throughout the Site.
Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any content appearing on or through the Site.
6. Proprietary Rights in Third-Party Content
The Site may also contain content created or posted by other Third-Party Companies (“Third-Party Content”). Third-Party Content may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other laws. The associated third-party retains all such copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other rights associated with their Third-Party Content.
Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Third-Party Content appearing on or through the Site.
7. Proprietary Rights in Site Content; Limited License
All content on the Site, including designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound, and other files, and their selection and arrangement (the “Site Content”), are the proprietary property of the Company, its users, or its licensors, with all rights reserved. No Site Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the Company’s prior written permission, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content (as defined below) that you legally post on the Site.
Provided that you are eligible for use of the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and the Site Content and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Site Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact.
Except for your own User Content, you may not upload or republish Site Content on any Internet, Intranet, or Extranet site or incorporate the information in any other database or compilation, and any other use of the Site Content is strictly prohibited. Such license is subject to this Agreement and does not permit use of any data mining, robots, scraping, or similar data gathering or extraction methods.
8. User Content
- Submissions. Except as otherwise provided elsewhere in this Agreement or on the Site, anything that you submit or post to the Site and/or provide us, including without limitation, ideas, know-how, techniques, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) is and will be treated as nonconfidential and nonproprietary, and we shall have the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from such Submissions by any means and in any form, and to translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or decompile such Submissions. All Submissions shall automatically become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you. In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit with any review, comment, or other content, if any, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the reviews, comments and other content that you post on this Site and that use of your reviews, comments, or other content by us will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party. You shall not use a false e mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions or content. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions (including comments or reviews) for any reason.
- User Personalization Content. Company does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, and works of authorship, applications, or any other materials that you post on or through the Site to be utilized in the creation of a personalized book (“User Personalization Content”). After uploading your User Personalization Content to the Site, you continue to retain any such rights that you may have in your User Personalization Content, subject to the limited license herein. You understand and agree that the Site may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of User Personalization Content. The license you grant to Company is nonexclusive (meaning you are free to license User Personalization Content to anyone else in addition to the Company), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that Company is not required to pay you or anyone else for the use on the Site of the User Personalization Content that you post), sub-licensable (so that Company is able to use its affiliates, subcontractors, and other partners such as Internet content delivery networks and wireless carriers to provide the Site’s services), and worldwide (because the Internet and the Site’s services are global in reach). You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the User Personalization Content posted by you on or through the Site or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this Section 7, and (ii) the posting of User Personalization Content on or through the Site does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other rights of any person or entity. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person or entity by reason of any User Personalization Content posted by you on or through the Site. Company may reject, or delete any User Personalization Content for any or no reason, including User Personalization Content that in the sole judgment of Company violates this Agreement or that may be offensive, illegal, or violate the rights of any person or entity, or harm or threaten the safety of any person or entity. Company assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Site for inappropriate User Personalization Content. If at any time Company chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Site, Company nonetheless assumes no responsibility for User Personalization Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate User Personalization Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such User Personalization Content. You are solely responsible for the User Personalization Content that you post on or through the Site.
- User Social Media Submissions. You may post or upload content you have created, including without limitation, photographs, your social media handle, videos, and comments (collectively, “User Social Media Submissions”) to your social media accounts. By posting and uploading User Social Media Submissions that you have tagged with #The wardrobe flip or The wardrobe flip brand hashtags, you grant to the Company. and its third-party service providers who provide content management services (collectively, the “Licensed Parties”) the perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, transferable right to use your or The wardrobe flip-tagged User Social Media Submissions in any manner to be determined in the Company’s sole discretion, including but not limited to on its webpages, social media pages operated by the Company, and in its other marketing, promotional and advertising initiatives, in any media now or hereafter known. The Company. may use, display, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your User Social Media Submissions in any manner in its sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever. You grant the Licensed Parties the right to use your username, real name, image, likeness, caption, location or other identifying information in connection with any use of your User Social Media Submissions. You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in and to your User Social Media Submissions, (ii) you have permission from all person(s) appearing in your User Social Media Submissions to grant the rights granted herein; (iii) you are not a minor, and (iv) the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Social Media Submissions as described herein will not violate the rights of any third party or any law. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold the Company the Licensed Parties, and any person acting on the Company’s or their behalf harmless from any liability related in any way to the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Social Media Submissions.
9. Prohibited Content
The following are examples of the kind of content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the Site. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this provision, including, without limitation, removing the offending content from the Site and terminating the access of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to, content that, in the sole discretion of Company:
|•||Is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;|
|•||Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;|
|•||Exploits people in a sexual or violent manner; contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter, or contains a link to an adult website;|
|•||Solicits personal information from anyone under 18;|
|•||Publicly posts information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;|
|•||Constitutes or promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;|
|•||Constitutes or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated books or music or links to pirated book or music files;|
|•||Involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;|
|•||Contains restricted or password-only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);|
|•||Furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;|
|•||Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;|
|•||Involves commercial activities, marketing, promotion, and/or sales of any other third-party products or websites without prior written consent from Company such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;|
|•||Includes a photograph or video of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent;|
|•||Violates the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights, or any other rights of any person.|
10. Your Use of the Site
You may not use any “deep-link,” “page-scrape,” “robot,” “spider,” or other automatic device, program, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. The wardrobe flip reserves the right to bar any such activity.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any The wardrobe flip server, or to any of the products offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining,” or any other illegitimate means.
You may not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site. You may not reverse lookup, trace, or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of The wardrobe flip, including any The wardrobe flip account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the The wardrobe flip systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or to The wardrobe flip.
You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to The wardrobe flip on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
11. Links, Frames, and Metatags
You may link to the Site’s home page or any page within the Site as long as the link does not cast us in a false or misleading light. You may not frame the content of any of the Site. You may not use metatags or any other “hidden text” that incorporates the Company’s Trademarks or our name without our express written consent.
12. Fraud Policy
The Company has the right to take all necessary actions on your account if fraud is suspected including placing your account on temporary or permanent hold, and/or termination of your account. Access to your personal library will not be allowed during any such hold period. You acknowledge that the Company will not be liable for losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, even though you may be liable for losses to the Company or others due to unauthorized use for which you are not responsible.
13. Terms of Sale
Products and services may be made available to you by us through the Site. By purchasing any products or services through the Site, you signify that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the Terms of Sale in this Agreement in effect at the time of purchase (“Terms of Sale”). These Terms of Sale are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, in the Company’s sole discretion, and such changes shall apply to any purchases made after such changes are posted on the Site. Therefore, you should review these Terms of Sale prior to each purchase so you will understand the terms applicable to such transactions. If you do not agree to these Terms of Sale, do not make any purchases on the Site.
Purchase Qualifications; Account Security
Fees and Services
By using the Site, you agree to pay the fees as presented by the Company at the time of purchase. You will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees for the purchase requested prior to payment. The Company may change pricing policies and fees for services we provide at any time and any changes shall be effective immediately. Unless otherwise stated, all fees quoted on the Site are in euros.
Payment Terms and Methods
We accept Visa, MasterCard credit cards, and IDEAL and PayPal payments. By submitting an order through the Site, you authorize the Company, or its designated payment processor, to charge the account you specify for the purchase amount. All payments are to be made in euros. When you provide your credit card number to the Site, you may authorize us to store your credit card or bank number and related payment information.
User will be responsible for any applicable sales or use tax, duties, or other governmental taxes or fees payable in connection with your purchase. If you do not pay such sales or other tax or fee on a transaction, you will be responsible for such taxes or fees in the event that they are later determined to be payable on such sale, and the Company reserves the right to collect such taxes or other fees from you at any time.
Ordering from The wardrobe flip is very easy. Place your order via our webshop and we’ll try to prepare and send it out as soon as possible. Our free delivery offer is valid on orders from the Netherlands with a subtotal of €50 euros or more. Please keep in mind that your delivery information depends on the country you want to deliver the order to be delivered to. Our goal is to table with our various shipping and delivery information as soon as possible. Please contact us if you have any questions so far: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns and replacements
Please read the returns and replacement instructions and information on our website www.thewardrobeflip.com.
Purchases: Other Terms and Conditions
The wardrobe flip obligations, if any, with regard to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements pursuant to which they are provided, and nothing on this Site should be construed to alter such agreements.
The wardrobe flip may make changes to any products or services offered on the Site, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The materials on the Site with respect to products and services may be out of date, and The wardrobe flip makes no commitment to update the materials on the Site with respect to such products and services.
The wardrobe flip DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. The wardrobe flip CANNOT ENSURE THAT ANY FILES OR OTHER DATA YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. The wardrobe flip DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The wardrobe flip DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS, AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ANY The wardrobe flip SERVICES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST The wardrobe flip FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability, or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, or any other cause of action.
The wardrobe flip reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend, or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or nonroutine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
16. Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will The wardrobe flip be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if The wardrobe flip has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold The wardrobe flip, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against The wardrobe flip by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
The wardrobe flip may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Site, or to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) The wardrobe flip’s rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Site, including The wardrobe flip’s customers. The wardrobe flip reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that The wardrobe flip deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. The wardrobe flip also may disclose your information when The wardrobe flip determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the Site, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of the Netherlands. You agree to the personal jurisdiction in the Netherlands and waive any objection to such jurisdiction. Claims made under the separate terms and conditions of purchase for goods and services are not subject to this limitation. No recovery may be sought or received for damages other than out-of-pocket expenses, except that the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. In the event of any controversy or dispute between The wardrobe flip and you arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, the parties shall attempt, promptly and in good faith, to resolve any such dispute. If we are unable to resolve any such dispute within a reasonable time (not to exceed thirty  days), then either party may submit such controversy or dispute to mediation. If the dispute cannot be resolved through mediation, then the parties shall be free to pursue any right or remedy available to them under applicable law.
20. Void Where Prohibited
Although the Site is accessible worldwide, not all features, products, or services discussed, referenced, provided, or offered through or on the Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations, or are appropriate or available for use outside the Netherlands. The wardrobe flip reserves the right to limit, in its sole discretion, the provision and quantity of any feature, product, or service to any person or geographic area. Any offer for any feature, product, or service made on the Site is void where prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from outside the Netherlands, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
We reserve the right to terminate any or all of the Site and this Agreement at any time without notice for any reason, including, in the case of the Agreement, for your violation of any of its provisions. The Indemnification, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, and Governing Law sections of this Agreement shall survive any such termination.
You may not use or export or re-export any Content or any copy or adaptation of such Content, or any product or service offered on the Site, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, without limitation, The Netherlands export laws and regulations.
23. Feedback and Information
Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be nonconfidential. The wardrobe flip shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
24. Contact Information
You may contact us via email. Mailing address: email@example.com
5652 AH Eindhoven